Planning your visit
For people with physical disabilities
- Admission is free for those with a physical disability certificate and their caregiver. Show the certificate at the reception desk of the gallery (you may also use the Mirairo physical disability certificate app).
- There is no parking for general visitors at the museum. However, reserved parking (on the north side of the museum) is available for visitors with physical disabilities. Please call us in advance to use this option. (Please note that the number of parking spaces is limited and we may not be able to accommodate your request.)
- Guide dogs, service dogs, and hearing dogs are welcome in the museum.
- Braille blocks are in place from the east and west gates to the main entrance.
- A Braille translation of the overview of the exhibition is available.
For wheelchair users
- We have 10 wheelchairs available for use at the main entrance and other locations.
Please ask the staff if you wish to use one.
- The elevator is located next to the Art Reference Service Corner on the first floor.
- A multifunctional toilet and a stoma-friendly toilet are available on the first floor.
For visitors with young children
- Admission to the exhibition of the Museum Collection is free for junior high school students and younger.
- We have seven strollers available for use at the main entrance. Please ask the staff if you wish to use one.
- There is a nursery on the second floor (with a nursing space and a crib for changing diapers).
* The crib is temporarily unavailable during the pandemic.